|Japanese Language online course.
For information please email us or complete the form in the contact page.
Shogun - Center for Japanese Studies
This center, as well as its representative Shogun site, are dedicated to the people interested in the
study of the Japanese Culture.
Our developing trends will be related to Japanese Language, History and Civilization, in an attempt
to reveal the importance of the Japanese Nation in the cultural background of the world.
Any offer of financial support and/or logistics assistance will be welcomed.
The main editorial and study directions are:
1. Japanese Language.
2. Japan - Culture and Traditions.
3. Budo - Martial Arts, as an expression of Japanese Culture.
4. Establishing of the "Shogun Publishing House".
1. Study of the Japanese Language - Nihongo, including the study of:
A. Kanji Characters
- Joyo Kanji and related character sets: Gakushu Kanji subset and the Jinmei-yo Kanji set.
- Input Methods.
- notions about Japanese software engineering: coded characters set standards (JIS X 208 and JIS
X 0212), international character set standards (Unicode), encoding methods and font formats.
- Kanji Dictionaries.
- Japanese Romanian Dictionary.
- Romanian Japanese Dictionary.
C. An approach to Jim Breen's WWWJDIC on-line Japanese dictionaries, in Romanian language.
2. Japan, Culture and Traditions
- The Traditional Japan
- Japanese Food
- National Holidays and Festivals
- Elements of Traditional Architecture
- Houses and Furniture
- Customs and Manners
- The Tea Ceremony
- The Japanese Poetry
- Clothes and Footwear
3. Budo - Martial Arts, as an expression of Japanese Culture
- The spirit of Master Miyamoto Musashi reflected in the masterpiece "Gorin no Sho".
- Zen principles as a background of the Japanese conscience.
4. Establishing of the "Shogun Publishing House" for issuing Japanese publications as: dictionaries, books, magazines a.s.o.
President, The Shogun Center for Japanese Studies